- The market is likely to turn to bearish sentiment from the level of 1.4934 again. Moreover, the daily resistance to the GBP/USD pair is set at the level of 1.4940 in a short term. Therefore, it will be a good sign to sell below
0.14940 with the first target at 1.4850. It will call for downtrend in order to
continue its bearish movement towards 1.4790 to form a new double bottom in the
H1 chart. Nevertheless, the stop loss should never exceed your maximum exposure
amounts; accordingly, the stop loss should be placed above the last bullish
wave at the level of 1.5015.
- According to the previous events, the GBP/USD pair is going to move between 1.4851 and 1.4934 today.
- It should be noted that the level of 1.4850 represents the double bottom.
- The resistance will be set at the level of 1.5015 this week.
- The support has already been placed at the price of 1.4847.
- We expect a new range about 95 pips today.
- The key level will be set at the level of 1.4900.
The material has been provided by InstaForex Company – www.instaforex.com