- New York fED s Simon Potter Discusses Oct 15 Treasury Market Volatility in Remarks to Primary DealersÂ
- Austrian Fin Min Tells German Radio That for a Deal With Greece, Athens Will have to Shift Its Position
- Bank of England’s Mccafferty says Better to Hold Rates Constant for a Time Longer – Lbc Radio
- Austrian Fin Min says Euro Zone Finance Ministers are preparted to Hold a Special Meeting, Time Is Pressing – German Radio
- China’s President Xi Jinping says China Economy Resilient, Has Huge Potential and Room for Manoeuvre – State Radio
- China’s President Xi Jinping says China’s Economy Has Ability to Maintain Long-Term Medium to High Growth Rate – State Radio
- FxPro Interview with TipTV – When will the Fed move?
- Boc sees Oil Shaving 1/3 Point from Gdp – Reuters Interview